- Click the “Apply now” button at the top of page to register.
The school visit
- Upon receipt of your application, we will contact you to schedule a visit for a group tour and general school orientation.
- Applications must be received before visits are scheduled.
- Visits are are scheduled in 90-minute blocks of time and are by appointment only.
- The visits give parents the opportunity to speak with our administration and observe classes, while prospective students can get a sense of the SSP culture by participating in classes.
Your child’s academic assessment
If your child is enrolled as a student, teachers will have your child participate in a short academic assessment to place your child at his/her academic level by subject. If time – and temperament – allow, assessments may take place during the school visit. Otherwise, a follow-up appointment will be scheduled directly with a teacher.
- We are happy to extend enrollment offers to any child who best suits our school culture, i.e. one that we feel exhibits strong potential to thrive academically, socially and emotionally.
- Once we have determined a child meets that criteria – and if space allows – you will receive instructions on how to finalize enrollment, as well as tuition and schedule information.
- If for any reason we are unable to accommodate your child, a staff member will contact you to discuss this in more detail.